Comments

Comments

Submitted by r0si3_admin on Tue, 10/18/2011 - 19:26

"I luckily met Rosie a few weeks before our wedding after a desperate search for a make up artist, due to the short time we did not have time for a trial but she knew exactly the look I wanted.

The morning of the wedding at my parents house was manic with myself, 3 bridesmaids, mum and mother in law to get ready and have our make up done! Rosie was wonderful, so professional but at the same time kept me calm and helped make the morning extremely pleasant!

My make up was just wonderful we were all delighted with the looks she created for us! My bridesmaid booked her there and then for her wedding too!"

Submitted by r0si3_admin on Tue, 10/18/2011 - 20:32

"Rosie came out to South Queensferry for my wedding and did me, my Mum and 3 bridesmaids. We were all so pleased with our make up and it lasted all day and night! Rosie created a look for each of us as we all wanted something different and we couldn't of been happier with the result."

Submitted by r0si3_admin on Thu, 10/27/2011 - 19:55

“Rosie is a very talented make-up artist with a great eye for colour and a wide range of fantastic products. It was great to have my make-up and eyelashes done for the day, along with my bridesmaids and my Mum. We were all really happy with the end results and it lasted throughout the day and night”

Submitted by r0si3_admin on Thu, 10/27/2011 - 19:56

"Thank you so much for doing my wedding make up, you made me feel so relaxed and look like a princess! I wish you could do my make up every day!! My bridesmaid loved their make up too, we will definitely be booking you again for nights out!"

Submitted by rosief_editor on Mon, 11/14/2011 - 20:51

I just wanted to say
thank you so much for making me feel brilliant on my wedding day! Looking
back at the dvd and photos i really love my makeup! I always say to Russell
wow look how beautiful my makeup is! So thank you! Xx

Submitted by rosief_editor on Thu, 01/23/2014 - 13:08

I cannot express how happy I was on my wedding day with my make up! Rosie was fantastic. I usually do not wear any make up and so was very apprehnsive about my wedding day make up. However Rosie came to me to do a trial a few months before the wedding. She listened to what I would like and gave lots of suggesetions and help to myself, my sister and my Mum! After she left I felt confident about my look on the big day! On my wedding day Rosie was very accomodating in that she came to the hairdressers to do our make up as we knew we would be in the shop for a while! Again she was fab, all our make up was stunning! Throughout the day my make stayed on and looked great even when the night guests arrived. I would highly recommened Rosie and hopefully will be able to use her again someday.